- Administrative Assistant to the EVP – Miami Headquarters
- Full Time
- Miami, FL
- North America
- Contingent on skills and experience
- January 7, 2022
- January 7, 2022
- March 7, 2022
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the Executive Vice President (EVP) of Costex Tractor Parts (CTP). The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, driven, can multitask, excellent communication skills, technical skills, and a professional demeanor. To be successful in this role, you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Filing and file organization.
- Answer phones and distribute messages.
- Assisting the EVP with meeting prep materials & follow up.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the EVP, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the EVP’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the EVP to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the EVP’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business Administration, Communication or related field
- Strong work experience: 3 to 5 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with Departmental Directors and Managers.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Fully Bilingual in Spanish and English required.
This position requires, sitting talking, and using his/her hands, eyes, and/or ears (80%), walking (20%). Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
Note: This Job Description is subject to change at any time.